Plastmodeller Revell Chevy Bison Semi Truck
If you're a truck fan who enjoys building detailed models, then the 1:32 scale Chevy Bison Semi Truck is for you! With a part count of 70 and a length of 248 mm, this kit is perfect for modelers 12 years and older who want to improve their model assembly skills.
This model is a faithful replica of the Chevy Bison, which was introduced in 1977. The vehicle featured a lightweight aluminum cab, fiberglass hood and a choice of diesel engines. Although Chevy withdrew from the heavy truck business in 1981, the Bison remains a symbol of American truck culture.
- Faithful replica of the Chevy Bison semi truck
- Easy to assemble 1:32 scale model
- Includes a selection of detailed parts such as sleeper box, wind deflector, running lights and air cleaner
- Chrome parts such as side mirrors and dual exhaust pipes
- Completely new decal with factory tri-color deco options
- Can be used with 1/32 scale Revell / Monogram trailers (sold separately)
The Chevy Bison Semi Truck kit offers you the opportunity to improve your modeling skills and build a classic American truck model in your own home. With its detailed parts and full decal, this kit will please any truck fan.
The Chevy Bison Semi Truck was a remarkable vehicle that was released in 1977 and was very popular in the 1980s. With its lightweight aluminum cab and choice of diesel engines, the Bison was a pioneer in the truck industry. Revell, one of the leading manufacturers of model kits, has developed this kit to revive the charm and beauty of the Chevy Bison. With this kit you can live out your passion for modeling and American trucks and expand your collection.